Description:Sage V Foods is looking for dedicated employees to work in our Little Rock, AR facility to assist in the production of our rice products. The plant is a 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts. If you have a good attendance record and want to make a difference, please apply!
- Performs all typical production technician tasks in producing, packing and shipping rice food products. May include driving a lift truck or other powered equipment.
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform the above stated tasks.
- Follow all food safety, legal, quality, process control policies and regulations.
- Maintain required company records and forms. Report any defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements:Education & Expertise:
- One year successful experience in a modern industrial facility.
- High school graduate or GED; must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Previous experience in food or chemical industry preferred.
- Detailed oriented and self-directed.
- Ability to work as an effective team member, includes accepting supervision and assistance from other team members.
- Able to read and interpret customer orders and plant production documents.
- Basic understanding of operating a computer.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Stooping, bending, and kneeling occasionally.
- Close visual work on PC and controls, determine detail, able to distinguish colors.
- Able to wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Work 12hr shifts and alternating weekends.
- Climb to various levels in the facility using ladders.
- Able to routinely lift 50 pounds without assistance; disassemble/reassemble equipment.