Description:Operate forklift to load and unload materials and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks.
- Facilitate the examination of raw materials/packaging from the suppliers to ensure compliance with specification.
- Prepare raw material labels for approved items and update inventory list as needed.
- Maintain inventory of materials being temporarily stored in trailers on the yard.
- Communicate with production technicians and supervisors to resolve quality issues.
- Arrange shipping of pending orders by sending load tenders to approved carriers..
- Inspect the final product made with those materials prior to loading onto a trailer.
- Assist in loading/unloading of trailers as needed.
- Perform periodic inspections of dry warehouses to identify foreign objects, product damage, and enforce GMP’s and safety policies.
- Record information from inspections, which may be used to determine areas needing process improvements.
- Assist with month end warehouse inventory.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to drive Standup forklifts
- Good Organization and attention to detail
Climb ladders, work on various plant levels, and stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time. Able to work extended shifts as needed. Required to enter data into computer and read small print. Able to occasionally lift 50 lbs. Able to wear required PPE.